Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Food Day

There are only 14 people in my office. So we take birthdays very seriously.  Whenever someone's birthday comes up, there is cake or dessert of the person's choice, and we order lunch from that person's favorite place, all of us chipping in to cover birthday person's lunch.  It's fun and nice.

In May, there are no birthdays.

But we didn't want to go a whole month without having a celebration, so we decided to appropriate Cinco de Mayo and have us a food day.  There is so much food, good food, that I'm going to be grazing all day.

I'm pretty sure they'll have to roll me home.

I mean, I've already eaten way too much food, that I had to get up and take a walk just to get it to settle.  But it's a fun celebration, and it's nice that everyone has brought in something different.  And it's really good that everyone is such a good cook, because everything tastes awesome.  

And makes us all feel a lot more connected.   

No comments:

Post a Comment