Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, May 9, 2014

Graduation Day!

It's a big deal, to graduate from Law School.

Brub is 7th in his class.  Well done, Brub!  

Of course, there's going to be a lot of sitting around and doing nothing and waiting.  But our cousin gets to put Brub's hood on, during the ceremony, because she's a lawyer too.  She's so freaking excited for him, it's adorable.  

After all the waiting, and the ceremony, that's when the fun can begin.  We're having a wonderful celebratory dinner.  And visiting with the close relatives.  I'm going to do my damnedest to do that, and not dwell on the other, hurtful things.  

Wish me luck!  And send Brub a congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment