Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Incoming...Yet Again

When I first got the news, I'll admit I was kind of pissed.  I didn't want them here, interrupting my weekend with their noise and their chaos.

Then, I got sort of excited.  Because it'll be nice to see them again.  And my aunt is coming this time as well, and she's my godmother and we have a special bond even if she makes me angry sometimes with her small minded views.

Now, I'm sort ambivalent to the whole thing.  They're coming, there's nothing I can do about it, and I'll just roll with it.  Hide away, write, read, yarn, not deal with anything I don't have to deal with.  It'll be all good.  

Fortunately, this time, it's only for two days and one night.  The chaos will reign supreme and then it will be over.  I can handle that.  I swear.

Maybe if I keep repeating it, it will become true.

At any rate, family is coming for a visit.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, good luck with the visit, Kris, or should it be good luck on getting a chance to hide away? I know hiding away would be my preference! :)

    ReplyDelete