Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Whole Lotta Hurt

I've got a lot of hurt and anger swirling around inside.  And every time I think I'm over it, something happens to bring it up again.  Every time I think I've got a handle on it, I find out that I really, really don't.

You see, we're a really close knit family.  (no pun on the knit thing intended)  We always have been.  And I know that I've very lucky.  I know that not everyone has the unconditional support that I do.  So the blow of this is even more hurtful.

I'm not going to go into detail.  There's really no point in that.  But I will say that one of my family members is acting in an oblivious and hurtful way.  That person can't see that it's hurtful.  And that person can't hear us when we try to talk about it.

Right now, I'm at a loss as how to resolve it.  I don't know how to make myself feel better and I don't know how to get over it.  

Right now, I'm hurt.  And I'm angry.  Nothing I seem to do, say, or think is helping.  Not for me.  Not for other members of my family.  I don't know what to do. But I do know that something needs to give or the hurt and anger are just going to keep on festering.  


No comments:

Post a Comment