Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, December 21, 2012

More Time in the Day

I really like to sleep.  A lot.  Like, really kind of a lot.  It's one of my favorite things and naps on the weekends are one of my ultimate guilty pleasures.  So, I can't give it up so that I can have more hours in the day.  Really, what I need is for the days to just be longer.  Not the daytime, mind you.  There are plenty of those hours and working for eight of them is more than enough.  No, just...how bout instead of 24 hour period, we have 36 hours?  That would suit just fine.

You see, if I had more hours, then I could still work for eight and sleep for ten and I'd still have a good 18 hours to split between reading/writing/yarning.  Because it stands, I have, like, five.  And isn't 18 way better than 5?


There's just so much more I want to do.  So much more that I want to have time for.  But instead, I have to choose what do to, cut time short on one thing if I want to go to another, or simply put it off until the next day (or later) in order to do one thing.  But if there were more hours between working and sleeping, I'd have so much more done!  It's the perfect solution!


I know, I know...it's just wishful thinking on my part.  A girl has got to dream though.

No comments:

Post a Comment