Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

No Plans

I like making plans.  I like it a lot.  I always feel more secure when I have a game plan in place, a list of things I'm going to do.  Some sort of general idea about what's what and when and who.  But once again, my plans were foiled by others.  So, I'm not going to make plans anymore.  I'm not going to worry about when we get the tree up anymore.  They don't care then I don't care. 

OK, yeah.  That's totally not true.  But I'm not going to make plans about it.  I'm going to have a frank conversation with my family.  They aren't usually this lazy about getting the tree up and decorated so I'm not entirely sure what's going on.  But I'm tired of waiting.  Christmas is in a week (gasp!) and I want the tree up.

OK, OK.  Enough complaining from me.  I did get the lapghan done last night while the bread was baking. The yarn is super thick and soft and awesome and I'm glad I inadvertently bought too much because now I can make something else with it as well.  It's really fabulous.  I can absolutely see myself using it frequently in the future.  I'm putting it on my love it list!

No comments:

Post a Comment