Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The thing is...

The thing about time off from work is that it feels really good while it's happening and then you get to the end of it and realize that tomorrow you have to go back to work.  I keep looking at the clock thinking "Oh good, whatever o'clock.  I have plenty of time."  But the truth is, there is a part of me that's already coming down from the mini vacation high and knowing tomorrow I have to go back to work.

Now, I like my job.  It's a pretty decent way to pass the day and make money.  And I do the job to the best of my ability.  But still, I would much rather sit around all day and do nothing.  I don't know if that makes me lazy, per se, but if it does, I don't care.  I'd rather do nothing.  I'd much rather spend my time with the words and the yarn than have work time interrupt that.

Speaking of yarn, I started Izzy's hat and it's pretty.  I'm liking it.  Of course, I've already got to that point where I just don't wanna anymore.  And it's not even half done.  But in a bit I'm going to pick it up again and try very hard to finish it tonight, just so it's over.  And then I don't have to do it anymore.  

But first, I'm pretty sure I'm going to take a nap.  It is my last day off, after all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment