Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

MIA

Alas, I will be absent much of the weekend again.  Too much to do, you know?  

However!  There's good news!  If you tune in on Monday, 7:00 AM EST then you will find the first episode in our new season of the Boulder Practitioner series.  Second Blessing is the story of Daniel (who's been patiently waiting) and Sean.  Wait till you see what I have in store for these guys...and all the other practitioners we've met along the way.

So, you know, there's that to look forward to.

I'm hoping that next week, I'll mostly be back to my regularly scheduled life.  There's definitely going to be some adjustments going on but I'm hoping to settle in fairly quickly.  I can adapt.  I swear I can.  *g*  I think I'm totally making it into a bigger thing in my head than it actually is.  Which, you know, is usually the case with me.  Hey, at least I know my own faults.

Enjoy the ep on Monday and I'll be back Tuesday with updates! 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Monday's episode. And Sean's going to be watched closely so I can be sure he's good enough for Daniel! No pressure there, then. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! No one's good enough for Daniel. But Sean's going to try. I do hope you like it. I'm sort of in love with them both already :)

      Delete