Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Lo Siento

I hate to say this.  I really, really do.  But there's no episode today.  I'm sorry!

My weekend didn't go like I expected it to.  Like, at all.  I got sucked into home improvement projects that should not have, in any way, taken as long as they did.  I hardly got any yarning done.  And I did not finish the next episode of Second Blessing.

I feel awful.  I feel like I got nothing done that should have gotten done.  And I'm so upset that there is not an episode to enjoy today.  I hate that I'm skipping this week, especially because we just started this one.  But I need more time.  I hope you understand and are willing to forgive me.

I'll get it together.  I'll get it back on track.  I just need a little extra time.     

4 comments:

  1. No worries, I know how busy you've been! Beside I want Daniel & Sean to get lots of special attention from their author. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. Tell them to talk to me so that I can give them that special attention! :D

      Delete
    2. Oh noes! Are they being difficult? What can they be too busy doing that they don't have time to talk to you, I wonder? *g*

      Delete
    3. Snort. Not that, not yet. They barely know each other! Daniel is not that kind of guy. :D

      Delete