Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Mush

I'm a great big pile of mush.  Thanks for that, Alder.

But I need to focus, right?  Work, then packing, then moving, then settling.  It's a process.

I'll not be around this weekend.  Too much to do.  And even though I thought the first ep of the new story was going to go up on Monday, it doesn't seem like that's a going to happen.  I apologize in advance for that.  I've just got too much going on this weekend to get it finished.  So it'll have to wait. 

I'm going to be a hot mess of tired come Sunday night.  On the upside, there's no doubt I'll sleep well.  

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the moving! I bet you'll get better quality dreams when you're sleeping in your garret. *nods* :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm totally taking your word for it too! :D

      Delete