Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Stuff and Things

I've been slacking in the post department this month.

There's been a lot going on and I feel like nothing is completely accomplished.  I haven't even finished my time budget which was something I was really looking forward to having.  Perhaps I should have budgeted time to finish the budget, hm?

September is nigh on finished and I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.  October is probably my least favorite month of the year, not even entirely sure why, but it is looming.  And when I think about the fact that there are, essentially  only three months left to the year I'm a little astounded.  

I'm also feeling a little overwhelmed.  There have been some big changes for me in the last month or so and it sort of hit me yesterday evening that I'm having a little trouble assimilating it all.  I'll get there eventually.  But until that happens, I think I'm going to have these little moments of panic and freaking.  I settled down quickly enough when it does happen.  Mostly, right now, I'm just trying to cope.  

And at the same time, I feel like there are big things on my horizon.  If I just keep plodding along, taking that next step, taking those deep breaths, it's all going to be so good.  If I can just get through this moment, and the next, and the next, it's all going to work out.  

So yeah, a lot of conflicting emotions running around in my brainpan.  It's getting rather crowded in there; what with all the emotions and words and patterns.  It's times like this I really wish there was a brain recording device so that I could get everything out and only put it back in when I needed it.    

2 comments:

  1. Aw, *hugs*. Yes, step by step is the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs back. All I can do is take it one day at a time. And I am

    ReplyDelete