Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Omen

A good omen appeared to me yesterday...and the day before for that matter.  I'm feeling much more positive about the changes in my life.  It's funny how something like that, and the way you choose to interpret it, can really brighten your outlook.  I'm not a hundred percent there yet, but I'm feeling good.  I think it was something I was meant to see and feel.

Thank goodness it's Friday.  I've been ready for Friday all week.  

I'm on kid duty tomorrow.  Basically, it means that I'm going to have to haul my bum out of bed before the sun rises.  Hopefully, they'll fall asleep for a few hours once they arrive.  And then I'll spend the better part of the day chasing after a not quite two year old and a nine month old who is getting increasingly more mobile.  We do have a pack and play now, so at least if things get crazy I can toss the little one in there with some fun toys and she at least won't be making a break for the stairs or the cats or trying to get into anything.  After they're gone, I'm certain I'm going to be in desperate need of a nap.

Hoping to also get more settled this weekend.  I don't know if I'll actually be that lucky.  But I'm very tired of living in chaos.  Very, very tired of it.  Everything is still in disarray and I can't find anything I'm looking for and I'd just like to be able to hang my damn clothes up in the damn closet.  Soon, though, hopefully very soon.  When I manage to get a little something accomplished, I start itching to get more done.  Only I can't yet, due to circumstance out of my control.  Oh well. I honestly believe there will be a day soon when I've got everything taken care of and all this will be a distant memory.

Hey, the crow appeared to help me make those steps toward change.  I've got no choice but to start walking.      

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got a busy weekend ahead, you'll be glad to get back to work on Monday to have a rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Well, I doubt it'll be that extreme, but yeah, I'll be very glad when I can get back to just having weekends for me. Eventually, I hope!

      Delete