Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Nothing

I got nothing.  

I wasn't good and didn't yarn very much on Sis's blanket, so I didn't go shopping and take advantage of the sale.  I'm kicking myself now thinking I should have gone shopping anyway.  I might have to stop over there after work tonight...just to see. (If you believe that I'd just be looking, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona you might be interested in)  

Monday night at 11:30 I did go out to the airport to pick up the BFF who had just gotten back from her trip to Atlanta and Dragon*Con.  She had an awesome time, as per usual.

I'm pretty sure the first episode of the next saga will go up Monday.  Still doesn't have a title by the way.  I'm working on it.

I can't believe it's only Wednesday.  At the exact same time, I can't believe is already Wednesday.  Weird how time is like that, isn't it?  I've got so much I need to do and so much I want to do...that always seems to be the case.  I need to stop whinging about it and just get to it.

Well, I guess there were a few things, but I've got nothing else.  Hope your day is filled with awesome!


2 comments:

  1. Time is definitely weird! Funny how days off pass in a flash and work days drag. :)
    Speaking of awesome, I'm going to an audiovisual lecture this afternoon on wildlife and landscapes. It's to do with 2020 Vision, a nationwide photography project to help people realise that our health depends on the health of the wider ecosystem. Here's a link -

    http://www.discoverwildlife.com/gallery/2020vision-photo-gallery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Those photos are amazing. When I saw the dolphins, I wondered if they were ones by you and it said it was taken at Moray Firth! Have fun! That'll be amazing!

      Delete