Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Some Stuff

Alder so nicely requested a few pics of some projects I've completed.  Since I'm very bad at remembering to take pictures before I give the items away, there are only a few but...here you go!

Sis's Afghan.  She's got a thing for turtles.  So there they are, swimming in the sea
The afghan on my bed..one of the very first things I made when I got back into the yarn

 

Pink Elephant on Parade!

A Giraffe of a different color

Green Lantern hat.  Because Tato is super hero obsessed

The Original Enterprise

This is my Dex in Blue scarf...a pattern I created inspired by Amy Lane's book of the same name

C-Lou's afghan.  It's been up already, but I love it.
Cthlulu!  He's going to eat the world. AAAAHHH!

The beginning of the Tom Baker-esque scarf

My people!  From left to right: Max, Riley, Elliott and Natalie
What I have done of Lyse's afghan so far.  It needs borders

And one of the baby blankets I made this summer!
 And of course, I've already posted Izzy's hat and a couple of ruffle scarves on previous posts.

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I love the turtles, and your little giraffe... *wants* LOL
    And you're a trekkie, yay! Great work, Kris. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate the interest so much and I'm glad you enjoyed. The giraffe is one of my favorites! Very easy to make, too. And I'm a total trekkie, among other things *g*. DS9 is my personal fav, but the Enterprise was for Brub's birthday present.

      Delete