Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The New Year

Happy 2013!

I don't do resolutions, really.  Too easy to break.  But I do set up goals and it's really all very simple:

I will endeavor to be the most kind and compassionate person I can be.  I know I will fail sometimes, but that just means I need to remind myself who I'm trying to be, pick myself up, make amends, and try again.

I will attempt to spend not as much time locked up in myself.  This is a hard one.  It's so easy to become complacent and fall into old patterns.  But I will try.

I will be more courageous in certain aspects of my life.  I've wanted to be a published author since I was about seven and I knew what that meant.  This year, I'm going to be brave enough to submit something somewhere.  Even if that means I'll get rejected (the likelihood of that is high), I will send something in.  And only cry a little when it's not picked up.

Big goals, yes.  But I will try my best.

Wishing everyone a year filled with joy and miracles, be they big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment