Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Birthday Party!

Today, we're going to celebrate the awesomeness that is my BFF.  Now, her birthday is actually three days from now, but why should that matter?  It doesn't!  So this evening there will be movie--Thor: The Dark World--and then back to her place for hanging out, food, chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, fun, laughter, and prezzies!

I have to say, I'm a bit nervy about my gift.  I've got myself half convinced that she won't like them.  And I'm worried that they won't fit right.  Or that it's not enough of a prezzie and that it'll be lacking.  Admittedly, my crafting confidence is a bit shaken with the whole baby shower debacle.  But this isn't about me so I need to let it go.

No, today is about the BFF and celebrating all things her.  She's my heart and the other half of my brain.  My kindred spirit.  I'm a lucky girl to have her in my life.  She gets me like nobody else.  My world is better because she's in it.

Love you, BFF.  Have a splendid birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great evening! And I'm sure she'll love her mitts!

    ReplyDelete