Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Here's What Happened...

I have a lot to be thankful for this year and I made sure to be extra appreciative yesterday.  We had a wonderful family dinner--there was so much food--and even though Brub was in Massachusetts and his presence was missed, we still had a good time.  After dinner, and while we enjoyed our pie, we played a game.  There was one point where we were laughing so hard, everything hurt and I couldn't breathe.  I really have an awesome family.  

Today is my last day of work before I have a week off.  I'm pretty excited about having vacation time.  I'm not doing anything exciting...just hanging out and sleeping in late and drinking my coffee in my pajamas.  But it'll be nice.  I'm hoping to watch a bunch of Christmas movies and get some yarning done and maybe even some editing.  I will most likely write. 

Worth It will be released for individual sale on Sunday, December 1st, as will the rest of the stories from the Heartwarming anthology.  I'm both nervous and excited.  I wrote a story that's going to be out there for the public to read.  I really don't even know how to feel right now.

Sis loved her blanket! She's been wrapped up in it since yesterday.  I keep telling her it's too long and she keeps refuting me.  I'm happy she's happy.  And I'm incredibly happy that it's done and I don't have to think about it anymore.  I already have plans for the extra yarn.  Eventually.  If I get to it.

The Christmas season is officially upon us!  I need more decorations.  Just sayin'.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. See, Sis needed that blanket! And you kept her waiting sooo long. Bad Kris! Lol.

    Hope today passes in a flash...and then you're on HOLIDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. She says it was worth the wait...but maybe not such long a wait. Next year, seriously, cash. lol! I am a bad girl for making her wait so long.

      Woo! I'm so excited about vacation time!

      Delete