Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

If I Were Rich

--I'd spend all day, every day writing.  

--I'd by all the yarn that I wanted, whenever I wanted, and take breaks from writing to work on projects.

--I'd give more than just a few dollars and a bit of my time to the charities that matter, the ones that actually do good things in this world.

--I'd buy a 1967 Corvette and drive it around when the weather was nice...even though I hate driving.

--I'd buy a house in the country, surrounded by at least 20 acres of open space.  

--I'd finally get an iguana.

--I'd have a 500 gallon saltwater tank filled with the brightest and most beautiful fish and sea creatures.

--I'd have a tree house built by Pete Nelson.

--I'd go on holiday and visit Scotland.

What can I say?  I'm an avid daydreamer and I like to dream big.  

What about you?  If money were no object, what are your dreams?


8 comments:

  1. First thing I'd do would be to hand in my notice at work!! Then I'd have plenty of time to decide what to do next. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! No work equals yay!! :)

      Delete
    2. I would have much more bling on everything I owned, do crafts all day long, pay thugs to kick the shit out of people that abuse animals, have an airline and cruise line for adults only. Kids annoy the crap out of me. I would still want to join you every day for lunch cause I luv ya and enjoy your company. xoxoxox

      Delete
    3. Of course we would still have lunch, silly. We'd just have it catered and it would last three hours!

      Delete
  2. I took me a few tries but I figured out how to get my name there. Old dog, new trick thing.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those tree houses by the way but since we're rich we can have one of these as well -

    http://www.beautifullife.info/urban-design/the-worlds-15-storybook-cottage-homes/

    What do you think? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm. Yes please! How fantastic are those?! Just perfect!

      Delete