Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Season's Greetings

All right, I have a confession to make.  

This past weekend?  I broke out the Christmas movies.  I know, I know!  It's nearly an unforgivable act.  But I couldn't help myself.  First, someone was talking about holiday movies on his blog and it got me into the spirit.  So, I broke down on Friday night and popped in a classic animated film.  

Then Saturday night, the BFF and I had one of our nights, just hanging out and chilling.  One of our favorite movies of all time is Love, Actually which takes place at Christmas time.  And then we followed it up with The Holiday.

So, since we busted through that "no Christmas movies before Thanksgiving" rule and left it smashed to smithereens, I went ahead and watched some more last night.  

And I've gotta say, it's really helping me to get in the spirit of the holiday season.  I have vague plans to decorate a bit in my space, which will be nice.  But that I really am saving until next weekend, for after Thanksgiving.  

I love the feel good emotions of the season.  I love remembering it's about giving and joy. Some of my best memories are from Christmases past.  

Here's wishing everyone a joyous holiday season to come!

2 comments: