Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Finally Settled.

I moved about two months ago.  And finally, finally, everything is unpacked and I'm settled.  It took me most of the day, but I'm feeling incredibly accomplished. 

I did end up going back to the store and buying the cube shelving unit that I wanted.  It's now housing my yarn.  Well, some of it, anyway.  All the stuff that's current or extras that I use often is there.  I love it a lot and it's just perfect for my needs.  It's surprisingly solid for assembled furniture and it was actually a lot easier to put together than I feared.  

I'm going to spend a good portion of the day celebrating my goddaughter's birthday.  She's two (or will be tomorrow) and just the most beautiful girl in the world.  Of course I'm biased.  But she's a delight, even if she's got a bit of a temper right now, and we all adore her to bits and pieces. Happy Birthday, Baby!

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday and that the week ahead is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment