Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Weird Day

I had a weird day yesterday.  I can't even tell you exactly why.  I was sort of mood swingy, I guess.  Some good stuff happened and some less that good stuff happened.  I overslept by a few minutes and was rushing to get ready to leave on time.  Work was both good and bad.  I came home and slaved over a hot stove and made dinner...and then it turned out that it was completely unnecessary for me to cook. 

And then, finally, I made it up the stairs and made a pot of tea and sat in my chair and listened to my book and knitted.  And all was right with the world.

Tomorrow, I'm on kid duty.  Which means I'll be hauling my poor bum out of bed long before the sun rises.  And then I'll be chasing after them all day long.  I'll be exhausted but I'll also enjoy it.  And they will nap a couple of times and that will make things easier on me.  But after the kids are gone and I've had myself a bit of a nap?

After that, the BFF and I are going to our diner for dinner.  And then there will be movies and a tea party followed by wine and snacks.  It's going to be so good.  Just hanging out with her and talking and laughing.  Which means I'll probably be MIA this weekend, as I will need to recover from all the awesomeness.  It's going to be so good! (Yes, I know I already said that, it bears repeating)

I just have to get through today, and then the fun can begin.  Enjoy your weekend everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Hope today has been better than yesterday.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been, thank goodness. I know I'm going to enjoy my weekend, you do the same!

      Delete