Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

News!

So, yesterday afternoon, Brub and his girlfriend went to the OB so she could get a sono.  Brub reports that the baby has a brain, a four chambered heart, two arms, two legs, two kidneys...and a penis.  

Seriously wasn't expecting that.  Really thought that it was going to be a girl.  Not that I'm disappointed, just surprised.  I'm going to have a nephew.  It's a boy!

Speaking of boys (yeah, I know, bad segue):  Matty's post today over at 2 Boys in Love includes a wee story that I wrote.  Inspired by one of the pictures he posted in his lovely post on Thursday, I just couldn't get it out of my head.  They started talking to me and so I wrote it down.

And speaking of writing (oh, better segue):  Jared and Liam are telling me to get on with writing their encounter.  Apparently, they're getting blue balls from the waiting.  I guess I can oblige them.  *g*  Tune in Monday if you want to see how it goes.

After writing, I'm going to watch a few episodes of Treehouse Masters that I have on my DVR.  Seriously love that show.  I'm thinking, at some point, the alder is going to get a tree house.  Okay, I actually know exactly when ("season 4" of our Boulder series).  I also have some episodes of Tanked and Dateline: Real Life Mysteries to watch.  I'm all set for TV and yarn time, once I get the words out of my head.  Sis's blanket is on the docket because, if I can get a bunch of it done today, then I won't feel guilty for finally playing with new yarn tomorrow!  See!  I have it all worked out.    

2 comments:

  1. That's nice news about the nephew. Funny to think of all that human complexity getting ready to land on the planet. :)

    That was a lovely short on Matt & Brad's blog today. A sweet story to match a sweet photo.

    Enjoy your viewing & yarning time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made that star shaped blanket in boys colors...maybe I subconsciously knew the whole time! lol.

      Thanks, Alder. When I saw that picture, the beginning just popped into my head. They were all so lovely, and I went back a couple of times just to look at them. But that one stuck.

      Delete