Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Mea Culpa

I'm sorry.  I feel horridly, wretchedly, incredibly awful that there is no episode of Soul Bond up today.  With everything that was going on, it didn't get written.  I am truly sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

Fortunately, I know what happens.  In fact, I have the whole rest of the story plotted out (I think there will be fourteen episodes total) and that is a good thing.  But in order to write, I have to feel it.  And I just didn't.  I don't know if it's because my head was in other things or the family or what, but I just couldn't get more than a few words on the page.  I'm going to try again tonight.  Sometimes, if I make myself work on it, the muse kicks in and there is much accomplished.

In the meantime, please accept my apology.  And tune in tomorrow when I hope to have the episode that should have gone up today.

4 comments:

  1. No problem. Some of the on-line serials & comics have gaps of weeks and even months. You've been doing really well to give us an episode once, and sometimes more than once, a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. That's true. I've been doing a wee bit better than Rolf and Ranger, yeah? Of course, you can't really compare the two.

      Hmm...I think I need put rereading Silver Bullet on my to-do list!

      Delete
  2. No pressure. You have to feel it. And I'm relieved since I'm still behind. Signed, The Slacker. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! ((Mary)) No pressure back, Madam Slacker. Of course, you don't know what you're missing...:)

      Delete