Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Random

I'll tell you what. Nothing tastes better than that first cup of coffee in the morning. 

I spent a good deal of time last night just watching my fish. I totally lost track of time and just stood there, watching. It's pretty much awesome. I swear I could feel my blood pressure lower as I was doing it. 

I also read through some old stuff I wrote. It's kind of fun to see how I've improved, just from practice. I've always thought I was a pretty good writer but the stuff I wrote now is vastly better than the stuff I wrote five years ago. That is as it should be. 

I haven't yarned in any capacity in a couple of weeks. I'm sort of going through withdrawals. Mostly, I just haven't felt like it. But now my fingers are itching to pick up some yarn. 

Going to see Despicable Me 2 again tonight with Brub and Sis. Neither of them have seen it. I'm excited. 

Speaking of Sis, she finally got a new job and her last day at the old job is tomorrow. She's beyond excited. I'm happy because she's happy. And she'll actually have weekends off now. 

Heading off to work now. Blah. I'd love to be independently wealthy. 

2 comments:

  1. Nuh-uh, tea always tastes better than coffee! Whether black tea, green tea or white tea (white tea is prepared from the unopened buds and first tips of the tea plant, the white in the name refers to the silvery hairs on the buds and has nothing to do with milk) tea is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. Don't get me wrong, I love a good cup of tea. It's very comforting and tastes like awesome. But coffee...mmmm. Yeah. I'm an American and it is my life's blood. :D

      Delete