Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Note To Self

When the siblings decide that's its a good idea to go to a late movie when you have to get up the next morning, be firm when saying no.

No, actually, we had a really good time, the four of us. We acted about half our ages and nearly had a private showing. A few people walked in right before the movie started and there was only about ten total people in the theater. That was nice because that meant there weren't a lot of obnoxious people to detract. Why people are annoying in a movie theater, I'll never know.

But it was fun that just the four of us went out and did something together. It's been a long time since we've done that. There's always a lot of time any one of us spends with one or two of the others, but with all our schedules, it's hard to sync up sometimes. I'm glad I went even though I'll be doing my zombie impression today. I need my sleep, you know.

And then, for a moment when I woke this morning, I thought it was Friday. But then I remembered its only Thursday. Sigh. I hate it when that happens.

2 comments:

  1. But sometimes you wake up on a day off & think it's a work day and then when you realise...magic. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! Yes. I forgot about that. That is like magic!

      Delete