Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

2nd Anniversary!

For The Yarn Of It is two years old today!  Huzzah!!

I sort of can't believe that I've been at this for two whole years!  But it's been a positive and rewarding experience and I figure I'll keep at it.  I've truly enjoyed the interactions here.  And it's been a great place for me to vent my thoughts and frustrations, get some perspective, and share my love of yarn.  

It's been a great two years and, as long as people keep stopping by to read, I'll keep writing.

Thanks for being here everyone.  I can never put into words just how much it means to me!


2 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary!!!

    2 years, well done, Kris!

    ReplyDelete