Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Birthday!

To me!

I figure I celebrate everyone else's birthdays here, might as well celebrate mine!  lol.

Birthday's in my family are always special.  The birthday person always gets to pick the dinner meal and cake, and then there are presents.  My mother is making me spaghetti tonight, my absolute favorite, and I simply can not wait!  It's going to be absolutely delicious!

I already opened one gift that was so kickass awesome I actually squealed out loud for a second.

But the important part is feeling special, and celebrating with my family and friends.  I am very much looking forward to that part.  It's gonna be a good day.

As a fun side note: My birthday gets stretched out this year.  We're celebrating at work on Friday instead of today because we already had another birthday on Monday so this way, it's spread out a little.  And then on Saturday, I'm getting together with some friends.  Excellent times ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I like the sound of a stretched birthday. Several days of good things to eat without any guilt sounds perfect to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think it's going to be fun! And I love that no guilt!! :)

      Delete