Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Loose Ends

I sort of don't know what to do with myself today.  If only this was always my problem, right?  There's a lot that should get done.  But mostly, I don't feel like doing anything at all.  

The scratchy throat is no more...because I've got the full blown cold.  Yep.  It's really a wonder than I haven't been sick at all this winter.  But now that winter is beginning to loosen it's hold--though they are calling for maybe a badass storm next week--that's when i get the sniffles and the coughing and excess phlegm.  Too much info?  Too bad.  It's true.  And though it's just a bit in my head and chest, it's given me a general sense of malaise and fatigue.  Which I'm sure is contributing to my want to do nothing.  Though, fortunately, I can still breath okay, even if I'm blowing my nose at regular intervals.

The BFF has the cold oogies too.  We're supposed to get together this evening and we probably will anyway, despite the oogies.  Unless the oogies grow and we, both of us, want nothing more than to sleep.  Cause that wouldn't be exciting company.  My usual Saturday nap, which almost always lasts two hours, may start earlier and go later.  I always want to sleep when I don't feel 100%.

But there's yarning and words and books and I feel like I should be doing something, even though I don't feel like doing anything at all.  Does that make any kind of sense?  

Perhaps I'll just have a cup of tea--I have a new favorite thanks to a suggestion from a friend--and reassess then.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, poor you having a cold. Yes, best just to rest your body as much as possible and allow it to heal itself. *healing hugs*

    ReplyDelete