Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Horror

Okay, yeah, so it snowed again.  Still is, actually.  And my poor little car doesn't like it when the weather is like this.  It took me a long time to get home from work last night, but mostly that was because I had to take the long way 'round to avoid some pretty steep hills.  

Can I just say, I'm ready for this winter to be over?

They are now calling for a light snowfall throughout the day today.  But by this evening it's supposed to be clear.  I sure as hell hope so.  The beautiful days earlier this week, Tuesday in particular, were such a freaking tease!  To be slammed with a storm seems entirely unfair.

Plus, I have to get to the yarn store and buy more yarn.

It probably won't happen tonight.  I'm going to be ready to get home when this day is done.  But tomorrow, for sure.  Tomorrow, I'm going to the yarn store on the way home from work, picking up the skein (maybe 2) that I need and going home to finish that shawl.  I will be greatly pleased when it is finished.

But until then, there is the horror of the snow.  And I just desperately want that to be over.

2 comments:

  1. "the horror of the snow" Lol, I'm picturing a big hairy abominable snowman, now. Keep your eyes peeled on the way home, Kris, it could be out there.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snort* I wouldn't be surprised to see one at this rate!

      Delete