Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Unbelievably Lazy

Really.

I've done nothing of consequence all week except for daydream and read.  And really, on the whole, that's not really anything important.

Okay, so daydreaming is one of my favorite past times and I'm very, very good at it.  And my mind goes off into fascinating places.  And I really enjoy the daydreaming.  And honestly, part of that is plotting, but still...nothing of importance in the grand scheme of things.

But you know what?  I think that's okay.  Every once in a while to do nothing at all, just spend the evenings with tea and my daydreams.  

Oh, and somehow my clock radio got switched over to 24 hour format.  I have no clue how.  I don't know how to put it back.  I didn't even know it was an option.  Now, I have no problem reading military time and I don't even have to do the math, but every time I look at the clock in the evenings, for just a split second, it throws me.  Oh well.  If I can't figure out how to put it back, I suppose I'll get used to it.

And I'm staunchly ignoring the cold that is trying to attack me.  It's nigh on miraculous that I haven't yet gotten sick all winter.  So I'm gong for a perfect track record and pretending that there isn't a tickle in my throat and that I don't have the edge of a cough.  

It seems to be working thus far.

3 comments:

  1. You're not in a haunted attic, are you??!! First the bed socks go missing and now the clock radio resets itself....cue creepy music. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't found those socks! lol.

      I don't know what happened, I probably bumped a button. Pretty sure it's not haunted :)

      Delete
    2. You just haven't realised it yet....hehhehheh.

      :o)

      Delete