Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

I Went Yarn Shopping!

Oh, good Lord, did I go yarn shopping...

It turns out, there's a cure to the yarn coma.  The only reason I didn't end up sitting in the corner at closing, glazed eyes and stroking yarn mumbling "prettyyyyy" (heh, thanks Alder!) is because when I went to pay, and she told me the total, my eyes sort of bugged out of my head and I choked a little.  No lie.  But I thought to myself, "Guess I don't get to buy any books for the next two weeks" and handed over my card.

I, of course, immediately casted on and started (re-started) the BFF's mits when I got home.  And got the cuff on the first one completed.  So I'm in a good place to get knitting today.  So that's what I'm off to do.  After coffee, of course.

Enjoy your weekend!  And maybe I'll have pics tomorrow!  

2 comments:

  1. Those mitts'll be finished in no time, now you've got the perfect yarn! Looking forward to the pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as I don't mess them up again! lol. And I did get yarn for three projects, two of which were kind of expensive and I needed a bunch, which accounts for the total. But it's worth it in the end!

      Delete