Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Slight Delay

Second Blessing's next episode will go up tomorrow instead of today.  With the weekend and the exhaustion, I didn't get a chance to give a proof read.  So, tune in tomorrow for the next episode!

Instead, I'll give you a quick recap of the weekend.

The baby shower went off without a hitch.  Everyone had a good time.  I was ready to run and hide throughout most of it but I put on a brave face and muscled through.  There was lots of yummy food and good fun and lots of laughter.  Lots of awesome presents too.  Everything she wanted and needed.  My blanket was a big hit and that made me happy.  What can I say, I'm prideful like that.  

At any rate, I'm glad it's over, because it was exhausting.  And there were too many people for my comfort.  But it was good and that's what matters.  

2 comments:

  1. Well done for coping with it all! And did they like your decorations? Yummy food, fun and laughter - hope the next one has all these great ingredients too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The decorations were a hit as well!! I went for minimalist. Just a couple of banners and some balloons. Enough to give it a festive air without being overwhelming.

      Next week I get to just sit back and enjoy, that'll be a relief.

      Delete