Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Progress!

It totally gets an exclamation point because I feel like I've actually, finally, got some things accomplished.

I got some boxes unpacked, some clothes put away, some things hung on the walls, some books on the shelves...I've finally got some space and I feel like I can breathe again.

I ordered a new laptop desk and it should arrive in a few days. That will make the writing and the blogging and the research a hell of a lot more comfortable.

I got a bit more done on the baby sweater and it looks like I just may have it done it time for the shower in a week and half.  I still think I'll be scrambling when it comes down to the end, but I probably wouldn't know what to do with myself if I actually had a project done with room to spare.  It's happened twice in recent memory, with the baby blankets, and it feels really good.  But I've always worked well under pressure.  I once wrote three ten page papers in one day when I was in college.  I double majored in Religious Studies and Procrastination. :)

So, off to work, and then the time budget has me working on yarning for most of the evening.  Tomorrow is supposed to be writing, but I may have to push that off in favor of the baby sweater.  We shall see.  

2 comments:

  1. 3 ten page papers in one day!!! Wow!

    Well done on getting things unpacked and organised and I'm looking forward to seeing a photo of the baby sweater when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even found an appropriate "model" in a box in the attic and it'll be good to be able to check the fit. So pics will be extra fun!

      Delete