Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Things To Do

All right.  With the baby sweater off the table for now, I've prioritized what needs to get done.

--The BFF's birthday present.  I need to figure out what freaking pattern I'm going to use and just get it done.

--My goddaughter's birthday present.  As much as I have this fanciful notion of making her something for each birthday, I'm okay if I have to go shopping instead.  I'm kicking around a couple of ideas, but time, as per usual, is running out.  

--Izzy's birthday present.  I know exactly what I'm going to make her.  I even have the yarn for it already.  (From something I was going to make but never did)  If only I can locate it...

--My Autnie's shawl.  That one is going to be more difficult as I have yet to find an acceptable pattern.  

--There's one other thing that I'm making that also has a December deadline.

--And of course, Sis's blanket.  Have I bitched about that enough yet?  

With all this going on, I'm not sure how I'll have time to write or read.  Fortunately, I do have the first week of December off for some vacation time, so that'll help immensely.  I need to get crackin'.  Wish me luck and look for pictures in the near future!  

2 comments:

  1. Bucketsful of luck heading your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to hang onto that bucket and pull bits out when I need it!

      Delete