Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Yarn On The Brain

Seriously, right now, that's all I want to do.  Riding high on the finished mitts, I jumped right into the next project with the fabulous yarn I bought.  It's so freaking awesome!  So, I'm working on that.  When that's done, I'll get to Izzy's gift.  I really hope that one will work out like I intend.  And I do need to make Auntie's gift as well.  But after that?  After those are done?

I know what I'm going to yarn after that and it's going to be fucking epic!

I guess I'm in a yarn cycle right now.  I do that, go through cycles.  Which, of course, is unfortunate timing because I have to start a novel in a few days.  Not just have to, want to.  And it'll be good and I'll enjoy writing.  But the yarn is on the brain and therefore, I must yarn myself out in the next few days.  So I can be in a writing frame of mind.

Sometimes, there's so much creativity going on in my brain (not all of it worthy of seeing the light of day) that I'm afraid I'll explode.  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time is being had up in your garrett. Now if only that pesky job wouldn't get in the way of your creative time! :)

    ReplyDelete