Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Eventful Weekend

I spent most of yesterday lazing around.  And then I wen to Izzy's in the evening because she was having one of those parties where someone comes in an sells stuff.  It was a good time, hung out with the BFF (did I ever mention she and Izzy live in the same house?), I bought some stuff, got the yarn for the daisy wreath, and came home.

So I'll be working on that today.  It shouldn't take me too long, I don't think.  Since tomorrow is episode day, look for pics on Tuesday.

But also...

"I did it," she whispers, still very nervous and more than a little bit nauseous.  "I submitted a short story to a publisher for consideration."

Excuse me while I go vomit.  Nerves will do that to you.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Well done, Kris! :D

    (((((BIG HUGS))))) for being so brave and also to keep you going till you hear back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm gonna need it. Deadline is still three months away so I won't hear anything before then, I don't think. I think I stared at the email for an hour before I could press send...and then quick pulled my hand back like the mouse was gonna bite. I'm still very scared. Hugs right back for the support!

      Delete
  2. OMG!! That's so great! So proud of you! We can say we knew you when... Lol! Big ((((hugs)))). Thank Steve Jobs for autocorrect because I typed big ((((jugs)))) with some dollar signs. Not sure what that means to Alder lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! That's fantastic. Gotta love autocorrect!

      And thanks! So much! But let's not get too excited yet, yeah? Just keep knowing me now :p

      Delete