Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning's End

As you may be aware, there was copious amounts of yarning this weekend.  I completed a couple of projects and played with some other yarn.  I started a scarf with one of the skeins of yarn that I got at the LYS and even though I'm making it in stockinette, which means I'll have to block it when I'm done (ugh!) I really like the way the colors are striping.  It's pretty cool and I'll be sure to post pics whenever that's done.

But I also wrote.

Here's the news: I now know Spell Break's end point.  Yes, my friends, the tale is coming to a close.  There are only three, possibly four, more episodes before the season ends.  It depends on how the muse lets it play out.  The next ep is ready (snickersnort) and the one after that is half written.  There is at least one more after that, possibly two, depending on how verbose the muse gets.  But don't fret!  The second season will pick up immediately after the first is finished.  Though it will focus on different characters, it takes place in the same world, so Jason and Kelly will be around.  In fact, if you use a little brain power, you just may be able to figure out at least one of the MC's. *g*  I will entertain guesses but I will neither confirm nor deny them...unless they're sent to me privately of course and you demand to know if you're right.  So yeah, a few more weeks and our tale will be complete and we'll start a new one.

In other news: grapevine has it that Izzy has gotten the ingredients needed to make a daisy wreath.  Once I have them in my possession, I'll yarn it up.  I'm still very excited about it.  

5 comments:

  1. I'm guessing Liam! But that's a surprise that we're almost finished Jason & Kelly's story. Everything must go ok in the next episode then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that made me laugh out loud...which earned me strange looks. I guess you'll just have to wait and see, hm? On both accounts!

      Delete
  2. You must be a true writer, you're such a tease! I'm going to save Monday's episode till next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh heh heh. If that's what you want. I think you just don't like the cliffs too much *g*

      Delete