Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Harassment

Sis is harassing about the blanket again.

Last night she mentioned it at least seven times.  It's amazing the way she can work it, and it's need to get finished, into conversation.  It makes me want to not finish it just to make her suffer longer.  What can I say?  I have a bit of evil in me.  

Alas, I can't be evil for long and I want it done, too.  Four hours a skein, seven skeins to go...I can get it done in 28 hours.  14 hours of knitting a day makes me want to stab myself in the eye...but nine hours is a bit more manageable.  Sort of.  Maybe.  

Okay, we all know I don't have that kind of patience for something that bores me out of my skull.  So, we'll just keep plodding along.  And see if we can't spend a good portion of today and tomorrow on the blanket.

I'll just have to think of a suitable reward for myself once I finally get the beast done.

But first, coffee.     

2 comments:

  1. But will you definitely need all seven skeins? Maybe it will take less and be finished sooner! Fingers crossed, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping! Actually, I think I will need all seven skeins. Otherwise, it'll be really long and skinny. But we'll see for sure once I get more done. Thanks for hoping on my behalf!

      Delete