Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mental Health Day

I have taken the day off of work.  Originally, I did it because I thought I would be babysitting, but I don't have to and I decided to keep the day off anyway.  A mental health day.

Can I just say how hard it was to go into work yesterday knowing that I had today off?  I kept thinking I should have just taken both days.  But I went to work and I worked hard and then I came home.

And now, no work today.  So coffee first, of course.  And then I'm gonna spend the day doing what I feel like doing, if I feel like doing it.  And only if I feel like doing it.

It's my favorite way to decompress.  

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day, and ignore your sister if she gives you any dirty looks. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis is going back to work today after having a five day vacation. I'm absolutely ignoring her today, she's gonna be extra cranky! ;)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your day! Sounds wonderful. I'm still trying to decompress from the book con where I got some cute swag ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always hard to decompress from a trip isn't it? But yay for swag. Swag makes things better lol

      Delete