Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lightning Strike

You ever have an idea strike out of the blue and it makes you sit up a bit straighter and go "oh!" and you get lost in contemplating it?  Yeah, I love it when that happens to me and it doesn't happen as often as I would like.  It's happened to me twice recently, both in relation to writing.

The first time, a week or so ago, the plot bunny slammed into me and I had to stop and think and I was pleased.  I mulled it over during the day and I started writing when I got home from work.  This is the other thing I said I was working on and I really think it's coming together.

Yesterday morning, I was sitting at the the table, drinking my coffee and perusing the blogs and then, out of the blue, it just slammed into me.  Literally sat up straighter and cocked my head to the side and my eyes kind of got unfocused as I saw it play out.  I'm not sure what triggered it but it was a missing piece to something that's been bouncing around in the back of my brain for a while.  

Even though I'm well aware I'm getting way ahead of myself, I'm thinking there's going to be a fourth tale in what I am now calling the Boulder Practitioner series.  

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, sounds like good stuff ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we're gonna try anyway. I hope it's good stuff! *g*

      Delete