Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Productive Saturday

I worked on Sis's blanket (not enough) until I was bored out of my skull and had to put it down.

I wrote down the next episode of Soul Bond to go up tomorrow.

I worked a bit on the other writing thing I've got going on.  It's coming together, I think.

I took a nap.

I read a book.

I got lost in the time suck that is the internet and looked at dozens upon dozens of patterns for baby sweaters.  I hated them all and decided I may have to get a pattern book.  

I sat down to dinner with Mom and Sis.  It was very nice.

I putzed a bit more on the internet, and wrote a little more, and read a little more in the hours between dinner and bed.

And I spent those drifting off to sleep moments watching my characters play out a scene for me that I really like.  Now, I'm going to try to get it on the page.

All in all, it was a fairly productive day yesterday.  And I'll see if I can keep that going today.   

3 comments:

  1. I hope today is going as well as yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be going pretty well thus far! lol :D

      Delete