Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Gift of Getting

Ever have anyone do something for you that was wholly unexpected but so very thoughtful and you were just touched all the way down to the soles of your feet?

Happened to me yesterday.  I got a very unexpected and absolutely perfect gift, which is doubly amusing considering what yesterday's post was about, and I'm still smiling about it.  Even though I said yesterday that I love getting presents, I had forgotten just how special it makes you feel.

I'm a lucky woman.  I'm blessed to have awesome people in my life.  I can't even put into words just how...valued I feel.

Sometimes all it takes is someone taking a little time and a little thought to remind you that you are worthy.      

2 comments: