Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Friday

A bit more training today. I've very much enjoyed the sitting and watching and absorbing. Now, today, I'll have to actually do it. Which is a little nerve wracking but I'm feeling pretty confident. 

A different friend of my friend asked if I would help her with something yarny. My friend said of course. I just grinned when she told me. I'll certainly try. 

Spell Break is officially done!  I've done the edits and rereads until I was cross eyed. I'm sure I'll read it a few more times before it goes live. The remaining episodes will be posted next week. 

Happy Friday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Nothing new sticks with me unless I use it while training. I'm sure it'll be great. I will be catching up on this weeks's episodes of SB this weekend. My brain is still fried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absorb a lot by listening, I'm an auditory learner. But I do need to do as well. So, I hoping I'll remember enough! Ro will be right there with me though so she'll keep me from making any heinous mistakes!

      You have every right to be brain fried. I have no doubt you'll get to it eventually. Hugs to Mary!

      Delete
  2. As you can see by my spelling of week's lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a visual learner. Usually if I've seen it I'll remember. My son is an aural learner too. He'll hear a song and remember the words after one time. I used to tell him to put his homework to music so he'd remember ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Word is getting around that you are the go to person when it comes to yarn problems! Good for you for enjoying the training, I'm usually nerve-wracked when I have to learn something new for work. I take copious notes to refer back to.

    I'm looking forward to next week's episodes. :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turns out my knowledge from the job I do helps with the other part I'm learning. So that made it a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. I'm fairly confident now.

      And I'm not going to lie, I kind of enjoy being the go to person to fix yarn stuff. I really like to fix stuff.

      I'm so nervous about next week's eps!!

      Delete