Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's Shipped!

It's official folks!  Sis's yarn has shipped.  It's scheduled to be delivered on Friday.  Which means I know how I'll be spending my weekend.  And the foreseeable future.  The good news about that is when I finally have it done, it'll be like getting a monkey off my back. The bad news is that I already don't want to do it.  But alas, I must.  

That means I basically have two days to accomplish two very important things.  First, I have to write the next episode of Soul Bond.  Fortunately, I already have notes and all I have to do is get the words on the page.  But that's got to be done before the weekend so I can schedule it go up.  We'll see if the muse cooperates tonight, yeah?

The other thing I have to do is get any other lingering projects out of the way.  There is one more thing I very much want to finish, so I'm going to try hard to get that done.  We'll see how it goes.  

And I need to find something to watch while I yarn.  I'm thinking a marathon might be in order; marathon of shows for a marathon of writing.  Now I just have to decide what it will be.  Maybe Buffy?  It's been a long while since I've watched every ep from all seven seasons...

But it could be Angel or Roswell or Queer as Folk or even Harry Potter.

Anyone have any suggestions?  

2 comments:

  1. Once you start back into your sis's blanket, I bet you'll finish sooner than you expect. I'm terrible at procrastinating and then find things that have loomed over me are not as bad or time-consuming as I'd been imagining.

    Yay, Buffy! Buffy's the best! But whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll get lots of yarning done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh. Yeah, I procrastinate, too. I once had to stay up until four o'clock in the morning to finish something I'd promised for a charity benefit because I procrastinated so long. It's really not that bad, I've just been working myself up about it. And I'm going to have to turn the AC on because it's gonna be hella warm in my lap!

      Oh, Buffy...started my love affair with Joss Whedon and my affection has never wavered. I'm thinking that, at the very least, I'll start with that.

      Delete