Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, May 3, 2013

I Got Distracted

I, in fact, got very distracted.

It's probably because I made plans.  You know how well those work out for me *g*.  But the voices were talking to me and so, instead of yarning, I was listening to them.  But of course, it wasn't Jason and Kelly that was talking.  I've still got to write their last two episodes (at least as it looks now) and the words weren't there for them.  Oh, no.  Of course not.  Because that would make sense, wouldn't it?  Other boys were talking to me.  And I have no idea what to do with them.  No, that's not quite true.  I know what to do with them but they don't get to be a part of our tale yet.  But they seriously wouldn't shut up.  So, I had to get them on the page just so they would quiet down.  And after I did, I went to bed.  And then Jason and Kelly started talking!

Damn consternating fools.  

I almost, almost, got out of bed and found a pen and some paper and wrote notes but I forced myself to stay where I was.  I was in a comfortable position and on that sweet edge of sleep and I just let them talk and talk as I drifted off.  Fortunately, they weren't telling me anything I didn't already know, they were just being more specific.  And I remember what they were saying.  I just hope I can get it right when I get it on the page.  

It's finally Friday, which is nice, and so I'm hoping this weekend, I might, amidst the yarn, get those last two eps on the page.  If that all goes according to plan (that damn word again) then we'll probably have two episodes next week.  We are nearing the end and I want to see the conclusion just as much as everyone else.  And then we'll start our next tale...of which, I will tell you the title when the first episode is nigh.  

So, to sum up, this weekend will be: cactus, words, baby hats, words, baby booties, words...and some more words and maybe Sis's afghan.      

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's all under control. TGIF! And waving to Alder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the moment anyway, lol. And I second that TGIF!!

      Delete
  2. Ah, the writer's life...no peace from the naughty boys! :o)

    Waves back at Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's one of the attributes that makes them so very naughty...they're persistent little buggers! But honestly, I'll take it. It's creepy as hell when they go silent!

    ReplyDelete