Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Sort of Hiatus

Don't get nervous!  I'm not putting the blog on hiatus.  I'm talking about something else entirely. 

I've had a sort of home computer hiatus for the last week or so.  I haven't even turned on my computer.  Part of that was because it was being weird.  But part of that was because I wanted to spend copious amounts of time with the yarn.  I've written my posts on my phone or on the desktop downstairs or at work before I've left for the day and scheduled them to go up the next morning (shh, don't tell).  I've done my blog surfing and email getting on my phone.  But even that has been a minimum.  

It's been kind of nice.

I've made a lot of stuffs, a great deal of which I haven't shared with you yet (don't worry, I will), and I've been loving it.  I've gotten into funks in the past where I don't make anything for months at a time.  But since about my birthday, I've been yarning a lot.  And I don't see that ending yet.  Because the yarn muse is still talking to me. 

But it's a long weekend for us this weekend, as Monday is Memorial Day, and I'm thinking that I will break the self imposed computer hiatus and see if I can't get some words on the page.  I'm not sure if my computer will behave (I hope it will! It seemed to cooperate last night) but if it does and if the muse cooperates, I'll post up the first episode of Soul Bond on Monday.  And if it doesn't...well, I promise that the following Monday, June 3rd, will have an episode come hell or high water.

And maybe sometime next week I'll be able to share all the things I've made with you.   

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to take a break from things sometimes and you'll probably be overflowing with ideas when you get back to your writing. I hope your computer isn't totally done for, though.

    Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to the photos of your yarn projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been very nice, actually. But I sort of miss it, too. It seems to be all or nothing with me. I'm not so good at the moderation sometimes. :)

      And you, my dear, won't need the pictures >_>

      Delete