Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy day to all who are mothers. It's not an easy job and you are appreciated!

Me?  I'm only a sometimes mom to other people's kids and even that short time is rewarding and trying. I can only imagine the challenges and joys of full time momming.

We're celebrating the day this evening with dinner and then the big reveal of the kindle, in the sleeve. I'm certain she has no idea that's coming. So I'm pretty excited.

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Your Mother will love the kindle sleeve - and the kindle too, of course. :0)
    I can't remember if you said whether you'd put any books on the kindle or not. What does your Mother like reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We decided to let her pick her own books, so we didn't load any yet. She likes historical romance, mysteries, and rom com mostly. All het though so I can't share most of my collection! Lol.

      Delete
    2. Do you know the website Dear Author?

      http://dearauthor.com/

      They have a 'daily deals' post everyday and they are mostly M/F romance novels and mostly e-books. I've found some bargains and freebies from it, though not all of them are on a deal in the UK, unfortunately.

      Delete
    3. I didn't know about that! Thanks for the tip, that's awesome!

      Delete