Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

And The Good Keeps Happening

Seriously. It does.  Monday was pretty damn awesome.

I didn't have to go to work because I took a couple of days off.

I indulged with a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit, hash browns, and a coffee from McDonald's for breakfast.

Read Rhys Ford's newest release Whiskey and Wry.  It was amazing, as per usual.  Loved it a lot.  Can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

The shawl pin arrived and it's even better in real life than I thought from the picture.

I took a nap.

I nearly completed my cousin's shawl!  I intend to finish it today and post up a pic (or two) tomorrow.

And I finished Soul Bond!  That will go up in a couple of consecutive posts starting Thursday.

One other pretty damn amazing thing happened.  But I'm not quite ready to talk about it yet.  Soon, I promise.

All in all, right now, I'm riding pretty high.  


3 comments:

  1. I hope today is as good or even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to try to make it so at any rate!

      Delete
  2. Hi ladies. Been reading the posts and lurking. I think I know and hope I'm right about your good news. It'll be one of the nicest I told you sos lol!

    ReplyDelete