Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, August 19, 2013

I Survived!

Well.  I survived the weekend.  But I'll tell you, it was a struggle at times.  Its hard for someone like me to have their routine interrupted and have to be social.  So, yeah, I had to escape occasionally and just decompress.  And you can tell, by my post yesterday, that I had some issues.  

But then I got some completely amazing, totally wonderful, and unexpected (at least timing wise) news and...well, my brain kind of shut down on all other things and it was only about what I found out.  And I couldn't contain myself.  And I had no words.  (Yes, I will talk about it in a few days)

So, as you can see, no Soul Bond post today.  I'm not quite done.  But later this week, they will start going up.  I promise.  I have today and tomorrow off from work, thank goodness, and aside from knitting like crazy and hoping desperately I have enough yarn to finish what my cousin's present, I will finish Soul Bond and post it up.  

Oh and in other good news?  The shawl pin I ordered should arrive either today or tomorrow, so that will definitely be in time.  Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Two days off, all to yourself, can't be beat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very much looking forward to it!

      ...sorry there's no episode today. I promise, I will make it up to you!

      Delete