Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Monster troubles.

So, there's something going on with blogger.  Or, really, it's probably my computer.  And the BFF is trying to figure out how to fix it so I can do what I want to do.  She is, of course, trying to do this by asking me questions over text while I painfully try to explain.  I'm fairly computer savvy, I grew up with 'em, right?  But yeah, I don't understand some stuff and she has to explain to me how the computer world works sometimes.  But while that's all going on, the monster is giving me fits.

"What monster?" you ask, politely inquisitive.  The monster I'm attempting to make for Tato's birthday present of course.  But the yarn is problematic in that I can't freaking see the stitches in order to work the damn project!!  Which is a bid ol' cryin' shame because it's super awesome soft furry yarn and I want to make the damn monster!  

But oh!  As I'm sitting here whinging about it, a solution just came to me!  Maybe.  I'm going to scramble off and see if it works.  Tune in tomorrow to see if it worked!

2 comments:

  1. Computers can be SO frustrating, can't they?

    I'm looking forward to seeing this monster. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really really can! Sometimes, I really hate being computer dumb. And I know it's my computer and not blogger, but I like to put the blame on not me :)

      It seems to be working! I'll have pics up, I promise!

      Delete